CONTACT

Contact Mary Beauchamp
Food Alchemist
Personal Health Strategist
Consultations and Coaching
(916) 216-2005
infinitykitchen@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SUPERFOOD BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE

First thing this morning when I woke up I drank two glasses of spring water.
Next I had a shot of Noni Elixir with Blue Green Algae sprinkled on top.

For breakfast I made my favorite superfood smoothie.  I blended all of these things in my Vitamix for about one minute on high speed:

  • sprouted chia seeds (soaked overnight in spring water)
  • raw goats milk from the farm
  • coconut oil
  • raw sprouted almonds (soaked overnight)
  • Raw Cacao Powder
  • Maca Powder 
  • Lucuma
  • Macuna
  • Mesquite 
  • Raw Acai Powder
  • Shilajit
  • whole vanilla bean
  • Cordycep Mushrooms
  • MSM
  • Camu Camu
  • Himalayan Sea Salt
  • Ashwagandha Powder
  • Inulin powder
  • banana
  • 2 stevia drops


WOW!  What an amazing way to start the day.  My girls (Ruby and Stella) and I go for a hike and do yoga outside.  For lunch it will be fresh juice:

  • cucumber
  • apple
  • ginger
  • kale
  • beet

This will get us through until dinner as the breakfast smoothie will satisfy us most of the day.  Then we're off to go thrifting (that means shopping at thrift stores)-- one of our favorite things to do:-)

1 comment: